RESEARCH // NEWS
- High postural sway doubles older women’s fracture risk (19.06.2019)
- Making research count (18.06.2019)
- Adequate protein intake associates with lower risk of frailty (18.06.2019)
- New application can detect Twitter bots in any language (13.06.2019)
- Finnish healthcare and social welfare system provides a variety of e-services to citizens – and presses on towards the next level of usability and interoperability for professionals (11.06.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.